UV-C Sterilon 36W
UV-C Sterilon lamps emitting ultraviolet light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is enough to direct the UV lamp directly onto the surface for a specified time to effectively kill microorganisms.
They are so powerful that they may produce harmful effects on human skin or eyes. Therefore, basic safety precautions should be observed when using UVC lamps for disinfection, i.e. you should not stay within the range of the light beam.
Lamps with 36W will disinfect a space of about 15m².
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Body colour: white
- Disinfection efficiency: about 15m2
- UV-C wave length: 253.7 nm
- Lifespan of light source: 9000h
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Ingress protection IP20
- Power supply cable 5m
- Ergonomic movable handle
- Available option: ON-OFF switch
- Universal mounting strap in set
- Adapted for mounting on a universal tripod
- Dimensions (A/B/C) [mm]: 215/320/95