Traction Polypectomy Snare
Specially serrated snare for better endoscopic tissue acquisition.
Use of the Traction Polypectomy Snare
Instrument for flexible endoscopy for grasping and removing tissue in the gastrointestinal tract
The Traction Polypectomy Snare
Ovesco’s Traction Polypectomy Snare is a newly designed, serrated snare for endoscopic tissue acquisition procedures such as polypectomy, endoscopic mucosa resection (EMR) or similar techniques. It is a monopolar high-frequency instrument.
Enhanced effectiveness of snare resection:
- 30% more tissue capture per resection*
- solid grip even on flat adenomas
- re-positioning of snare if needed
- reduced number of specimens
- histo-pathological assessment facilitated
*Proßt RL, Baur FE. A new serrated snare for improved tissue capture during endoscopic snare resection. Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2010; 19:2; 100-4